Envisia brings along high profile, experienced and dynamic trainers, experts in their field, with unique real-life experience and case studies to the agenda. Given their mix of business expertise and field-based research, they will engage you in memorable learning experience
Gabriela Hârțescu, PhD
Gabriela has over 20 years of experience in the field of professional training and academic education in finance and banking, having held various managerial positions and responsibilities both in Romania and at the European level: Chief Executive Officer at the Romanian Banking Institute (RBI), member of the Board of Directors and Chairperson of Triple E EFCB Committee at the European Banking and Financial Services Training Association (EBTN), etc. She is also a senior trainer and delivers seminars on international trade finance.
• She holds a PhD in Finance from the Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
• Affiliate member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment UK (CISI)
• Member of the Association of the Romanian Financial and Banking Analysts (AAFBR)
• President of the Banking Commission, International Chamber of Commerce/ ICC – within the Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry/ CCIR
• Chair of the Academic Committee of the International Association for Sustainable Economy (IASE